- Vehicles will only be permitted on site on Thurs 23rd August from 10:00 – 22:00 and Mon 27th August from 7:00 – 12:00. Any vehicular access outside of these times will only be permitted in exceptional circumstances, by prior arrangement with the events team. Outside of these times camper-vans must remain stationary whilst on site. Note: this includes Blue Badge holders.
- All under 18’s must book with an adult/guardian who will be responsible for the under 18 at all times whilst on site.
- By attending the event you agree to abide by Westpoint’s rules which are to ensure your safety and enjoyment.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time and for any reason.
- The organisers reserve the right to escort any individual off the site for any reason.
- Westpoint cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to person or property however caused.
- Data Protection: Your details will be retained for our reference with regards to Westpoint according the Data Protection Act 1998. This information will be used for statistical, communication and records purposes, to plan and evaluate the programme and keep you up to date with Commission news. The information will be used solely with respect to Westpoint and other Commission events. We will never pass your details on to a third party outside of those involved with Commission.
- The information you provide will be used to keep you updated about Westpoint 2018 and subsequent Commission events. If you do not wish to receive such information, please contact the events team by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party are aware of the information you are providing and how it will be used.
- Refunds Policy: If you need to cancel any part of your booking, we will refund the relevant amount less a £15 administration fee providing we receive your request by email to email@example.com 30th June 2018. No refunds are possible after that date.
- To change your delegate type (e.g. from camper to non-camper) please email firstname.lastname@example.orgThere will be a £15 admin fee associated with this and changes may not be made after 30th June 2018.
- If paying by standing order, all monthly payments must be made to secure your booking and ensure your ticket is valid.
If you need to cancel all or part of your booking we will refund the booking fees on request, minus the £15 cancellation administration fee. This will be processed within a month of your request being authorised and we may require your bank details to process this.
However, please note there are no refunds for bookings cancelled after 30th June 2018.
For parents and guardians:
During the booking process you will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions of children works which are as follows:
I have read and agree to the following:
I am the legal parent/guardian of the above child and I give permission for them to take part in the normal activities of the children’s work at Westpoint. I understand that while involved they will be under the control and care of the group leader and/or other adults approved by the organisation leadership and that, while the staff in charge of the group will take all reasonable care of the children, they cannot necessarily be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by my child during, or as a result of, the activity.
Whenever medical advice or treatment is needed, the assistance of the event’s First Aid team, paramedics or the A&E Department of a hospital should be sought. The Children Act 1989 allows a doctor to provide any necessary treatment by doing “what is reasonable in all circumstances of the case for the purpose of safeguarding or promoting the child’s welfare”.
I understand that:
My child will receive medication as instructed before or during the event.
Every effort will be made to contact me as soon as possible should my child become ill or have an accident.
My child will be given medical/dental treatment as necessary.